Technology Management ☑
Solutions Development ☑
Software Engineering ☑
Systems Integration ☑
IoT Service Delivery – SaaS/PaaS Platform Development – Operational Support Systems
Schedule a Meeting
Design - Engineering - Management Services
Executive technology leadership for resource gaps, additional expertise, advanced initiatives, strategic planning and team development.
- Software Development
- Infrastructure Management
- Business Transformations
- Channel Development
- Workflow Enhancements
- Product Development
- Data Migrations
Technology management and full-stack engineering experience developing roadmaps and assessing resource capabilities.
- Infrastructure Planning
- Growth Planning
- Resource Budgets
- Vendor Negotiations
- Support Processes
- Risk Assessments
- Disaster Mitigation
For start-ups to global enterprises, experience with MVP prototyping, service architectures, distributed and highly-available systems.
- SaaS / PaaS Solutions
- Operational Support Systems
- Managed Services
- IoT Ecosystems
- Mobile Networks
- Customer Service
- Billing Systems
Building complex ecosystems is a core skill set. Whether it requires development, partner integration, acquisition or 3rd party investments.
- API Development
- Cloud Provider Solutions
- Payment Systems
- Inventory Management
- Provisioning Platforms
- Event Processing
Software development design techniques and project management for robust reliability, maintainability and cost effectiveness.
- Python, Java, Go, C/C++
- DevOps Procedures
- Object Oriented Design
- Data Driven Design
- Test Driven Design
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Agile Development
Avemac engineers have exposure and experience with many technologies and service domains including software engineering, data management, infrastructure management, operations, product development and executive leadership.
With experience in start-ups, mid-sized and larger enterprises we appreciate the cultural differences, operating models, technology needs, and quality concerns specific to each business type and can easily adapt our approach to fit your organizational needs.
We have knowledge of many industries (including Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, Mobile Telecommunications, Internet of Things, Federal Government, Customer Service, Retail, Logistics and Consulting) having worked directly for organizations in these fields.
Our team can help your organization with initial implementations, migrating legacy systems, scaling for business growth, locking down process and procedures, building teams, or finding new product and service opportunities.
To be an effective developer of solutions requires much more than knowledge and proficiency with technology. Understanding how each functional business unit operates and what each unit requires to successfully manage the business is critical to providing designs and specifications that are easily adopted, financially prudent, implemented successfully and managed efficiently in both the short and long terms.
Our approach to solutions development involves a careful consideration and awareness of many different facets of business operations beyond the base requirements; including market understanding, quality concerns, resource impacts, automation needs, consumer life cycle, financial return, and ongoing support.
Our knowledge within the realms of business technology, product development and operations readily translate to a large number of industries and operating models, but as everyone understands there is no way to know everything. We take pride in being able to learn new environments, processes and technologies very quickly and as such we are open to discussing new problem domains in any industry or function. There are, however, areas we have experience with and focus on to provide faster and better leveraged outcomes for our clients.
- Customer Service Portals and CRM
- Data Analysis and Data Warehousing
- Ecommerce Platforms and Portals
- Event Driven Service Networks
- Fulfillment Handling and Workflows
- High Throughput Event Handling & Messaging
- Internal Administrative Portals
- IoT Device Management and Ecosystems
- Microservice Frameworks and APIs
- Operational Support Systems
Software & Infrastructure
- Clustered Processing Architectures
- Commercial Cloud Implementations
- Distributed ETL Functions
- Embedded Software Development
- High-Throughput Service APIs
- In-House Open Source Solutions
- Multi-Threaded Software Development
- Object Oriented Designs
- Risk Mitigated Systems and DR
- Vertical and Horizontal Scalability
- Data Management Process & Procedure
- Executive Technology Strategy
- Infrastructure Process & Procedure
- Interim Team Management
- Process Efficiency Identification
- Product Development and Management
- Security Certifications and Management
- Software Development Process & Procedure
- System Performance Improvements
- Team Building & Augmentation
- Customer Service
- Federal Government
- Financial Services
- Grocery Management
- Internet of Things
- Banking and Payment Systems
- Consumer / Agent / Wholesale Billing
- Customer Care / CRM / Contact Sales
- Ecommerce / Sales Portals
- Fleet Management
- Fulfillment and Provisioning
- Inventory and Warehouse
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Mobile Networks and OSS/BSS
About Avemac Consulting
Founded in 2019, Avemac Consulting is an IT Advisory and Solutions Development company focused on machine learning, artificial intelligence, IoT and SaaS development. Services include advisory expertise, solutions design, interim management, policy/procedure improvements, product development and hands-on engineering.